28.3.08

Get in shape!


I always read health and nutrition sites with copious amounts of skepticism. Primarily because most sites are trying to sell you something, are a scam in one way or another, or are just plain useless (as far as the information itself goes).

But recently I came across bellyoff.menshealth.com,joined the community and started doing the exercises.

What I like best is that you can do most of the exercises in your own home and you can watch videos of someone performing the exercises so you know you are doing them right. No need for expensive equipment or heavy weights.

On the other hand, the nutrition tips seem a little weak, to say the least. I would recommend sticking to the exercises, but don't limit your nutrition information to what is offered on this site. (for example on the "don't want to cook" section they propose whoppers and chicken mc nuggets... I still can't believe it).

In the end, all these things are pretty much common sense. Exercise + balanced healthy eating will lead to a fitter you. The good thing about this site is that you have a well-crafted weekly plan of exercises (and the videos).

I'll let you know how I'm doing in 8 weeks time.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque

Svaj Malizo - Design by Dzelque